Welcome to the Community
Knowledge and tools for financial planning so you and your family can live your best life!
Robyn Green of Movies for Mommies and John Podlewski of WealthyPlanet discuss Mom's Money Questions
Recreation and Leisure Spending
- How can you make post-Covid recreation and leisure purchases and have the least impact your long term financial plan?
Sign up to be a Beta User. You can create your own online and optimized financial life plan along with a Money Coach to help you for free.
- What should young families consider when buying a home right now?
- What advice to you have for first time home buyers regarding mortgages?
- Should you do your own taxes or seek help from tax professionals?
- What is the best use of any extra money?
Planning for Tax Time
- What should you be thinking about as the year-end approaches?
- What steps should you take for tax time regarding RRSP, TFSA, or Debt?
Allocating COVID Savings
- What should you do with the extra money saved during Covid?
- Can you use that extra money to impact long-term goals?
- How do you define a "proper" financial plan?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes young parents make?
- Why is it so important to manage your debt?
At WealthyPlanet, we are passionate about leveraging technology to provide highest level of financial planning in the world for everyday people, not just the wealthy. Sign up to be a Beta User for early access to create your own online and optimized financial-life plan with a Money Coach to help you for free.